31 March 2013

While My Phone Sleeps, the Gorgon Stares


Dear Human Resource/Waste/Fodder,

Though I'm mesmerized by the concept of what my phone "dreamed" while I was in a movie theater, this seems more urgent...but it seems to me they are "of a piece."

Boasted one US General: "Gorgon Stare will be looking at a whole city, so there will be no way for the adversary to know what we're looking at, and we can see everything."

The NSA already maintains ubiquitous surveillance of electronic communications, but the Surveillance State faces serious limits on its ability to replicate that for physical surveillance. Drones easily overcome those barriers.

signed,
one adverse

P.S. This is why you are not more free now that it looks like gay marriage will become culturally, legally acceptable.  A "victory" that is only sleight of hand, or "hidden hand" for you market lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment